Recent reports offer critical year-over-year insight into the performance of American automaker GM. Critical - in the best way possible!
The numbers depict a very healthy 18-percent jump in sales compared to this time last year. How did GM do it? Largely via the success of GMC. See, while there are four brands under the GM umbrella, GMC lead the bunch with 40-percent year-over-year growth. And, on an even more granular level, Don Johnson, VP, U.S. Sales, GM, points to the GMC Terrain.
Much of the GMC Terrain SUV's success lay in its highly competitive fuel economy, outstanding performance in crash safety tests, and dynamic collection of convenience features. To shed greater insight into the factors compelling so many drivers to choose the GMC Terrain, Walser Buick GMC - Bloomington has provided an at-a-glance overview below.
2011 GMC Terrain Vital Stats At a Glance- Engines: 2.4-Liter, 4-cylinder (delivers best-in-class fuel economy); E-85-capable, 3.0-liter V6
- Fuel Economy: 32 miles per gallon (mpg) highway
- Safety Features: Six airbags, anti-lock brake system, OnStar with six-month complimentary package, rear camera
- Entertainment/Convenience Features: Bluetooth, USB port, advanced acoustics, multiflex seating, programmable power liftgate
- GMC Powertrain Warranty: 100,000-miles/5 years
- Available Package: Chrome
- Consumer Rating on Edmunds.com: 4.5/5 stars
Among the many pros of the GMC Terrain Edmunds.com raves about are its "quite and attractive cabin, sophisticated ride, top-notch safety scores, roomy backseat,...[plethora of] standard and optional features...[and] good fuel efficiency"1. In short, they call the 2011 GMC Terrain, "... a top choice for a compact crossover SUV."2
Visit Walser Buick GMC - Bloomington at 4601 American Blvd. West in Bloomington, MN for complete details on the GMC Terrain and to take it for a test drive. If you have any questions regarding the model, you'd like answered right away you can always contact us online.